Move More! Coaching For Behaviour Change
12-Week Movement Coaching Online Course - January 14, 2018
FREE ASSESSMENT: Whether you sign up for the 12-week or 6-week course, you will receive a free assessment via Skype. During the session, we'll review your waiver; click here to open the waiver in a new window. Download the form, complete it and email it to me. During the free assessment, we will also discuss your goals and possible disruptors to these goals.
I am so excited to be launching my online 12-week movement coaching course on January 14, 2018. I can help you create new habits to add more movement to your daily life. That’s what movement coaching is all about. And I’m the only one offering this unique service.
You CAN teach an old dog new tricks! Have you been told that you should sit less and move more? It’s a common theme with many health and fitness professionals. If you’re only relying on willpower to change your behaviour, you may fall short of your goal.
With my unique combination of skills and experience - two social psychology degrees, a background in health promotion research, and over 8 years in the fitness industry - I have created a groundbreaking course that will be delivered right to you.
Choose from the Self-Guided or Coach-Guided programs. Each week, you’ll receive a newsletter, a video, and a homework assignment.
- If you choose the self-guided program, you’ll work through the exercises on your own;
- If you select the coach-guided program, you’ll also have a weekly Skype chat with me. We’ll review your homework assignment and discuss your progress.
Self-Guided Course = $299 + HST
Coach-Guided Course = $899 + HST
*contact me if you'd like to arrange a payment plan
Pre-register and pay with PayPal
- Week 1: Do You Believe You Can Change?
- Week 2: Creating External Rewards
- Week 3: Your Behaviour - Activity Clocks & The 3 D’s
- Week 4: Prolonger or Breaker
- Week 5: The Habit Loop
- Week 6: Experiment with Rewards
- Week 7: Cue Awareness Training
- Week 8: Create a Plan
- Week 9: What Are Your Disruptors?
- Week 10: Your Incovenience Setup Rating
- Week 11: I'm Too Busy
- Week 12: Adopting the New Behaviour